Monday, November 22, 2010

day twenty-two #aedm2010


At the end of this month, I am going to somehow figure out how to properly photograph watercolor and do them all at the same time. Today, my husband arrived home at work around 7:30a, and my daughter and son and I were curled on the couch watching Ponyo, which is a strange and beautiful animated movie. Basically, a perfect movie in my opinion. And when Ponyo describes her mother, the Goddess of the Sea, she says, "She's big and beautiful, but she can be very scary!" And Sosuke says, "Just like my mother." And Beatrice said to the television, "Just like my mommy too."  And I said, "Am I scary?" She said, "No, not scary. Just beautiful." I just feel very loved and important today. Now, off to catch up on my word count. Harumph.

8 comments:

sarah said...

So sweet. My brother's family watched Ponyo this week and my brother told me yesterday that it's a must-see for me. It's on netflix streaming, so I think I'll watch it this week, undoubtedly thinking of you when we get to that part. xo

Anonymous said...

This is so pretty.

Angie said...

Adorable <3 Bea is such sweet girl.

Angie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Monick Halm said...

What a sweet picture and a sweet story. I'm going to check out this movie and hope that one day my daughter can say something as nice about me.

Merry said...

*frantically trying to catch up on word count too*

So here I am, commenting. Procrastinating? Me? Hm.

Paula - Buenos Aires said...

Sweet! Both the watercolour and the story :)

Kara Chipoletti Jones of GriefAndCreativity dot com said...

Angie, your watercolors are just so beautiful... I feel the feelings you put in the paint, I swear! Ponyo is the coooooolest! Just loving that chance to see your AED this month :) Miracles! k-