Wednesday, November 17, 2010

day seventeen #aedm2010

You can give me my coffee and keys, but you can't make me go. Okay, you can. Music class. Errands. I'd rather be laying on the ground moaning. I feel better today. The Blackberry thumb seems to have resolved itself. It must have been the Sunday NYTimes Crossword puzzle that put my thumb into crisis. And the leg is still sore a bit. My husband freaked me out by asking if I am prone to blood clots. How the fuck would I know that? I don't have a clotting disorder, if that's what he means. I know that from Lucy's autopsy and chromosonal studies on me. I do sit on my ass a lot breastfeeding. My blocked duct got unblocked, apparently, but today Thor is able to crawl backwards, so maybe it was a magic milk bubble. He already has done six impossible things before breakfast. Ooops, late for music class.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Magic milk bubble :)