Friday, November 5, 2010

Day Five AEDM

Mama Log: nine in the am. I have paid bills, called my sister, dressed, fed and cleaned the children, laundered a load of kid/adult clothes, painted my AEDM painting, made a grocery list, read a few books to the children, ate breakfast, made a fire, walked the dog and am getting ready to head out for errands-library, market, coffeeshop and the post office. Naptime I'm hoping to make my 1600 word goal for NaNoWriMo. 

Yeah, so, I am calling today productive.

8 comments:

Rachel said...

Well done! I love everyone's outfit..and Jack's wagging tail.

forward tumble said...

grr "it" just swallowed my comment.

What I was trying to say, wow, amazing bit of art along side all the other things you do, productive is an understatement imho.

fancy doing a sprint during naptime? When is naptime?

xxx

Angie said...

Productive is an understatement. Just reading this post made me tired. Hoping to borrow some of your momentum!

Julie Jordan Scott said...

Adorable and yes, welcome to the life of a busy artist mom!

I have been so busy caretaking for the last few days my word count is way off... here's to a big chunk of time to catch up!

My AEDM offering so far today is a poem.

Amy said...

WOW! Good job... quite a productive morning indeed!

Morph Waffle said...

Wow, good job, love the baby on the back in your painting.

aimee said...

i'll say! and beautifully painted too - i am impressed! i haven't gotten far past my morning cup of coffee!

Hope's Mama said...

Very cool. Love it.