Sunday, October 31, 2010

Day of the Dead Swap.

I participated in an amazing swap this month for Dia de los Muertos.  The wonderful Ines initiated and hosted, and each piece that came in took my breath away. Gorgeousness. I photographed them together this morning, but as it is Halloween and we are having a block party/fire pit for Samhain, I don't have time to do everything individually. Sadly, I somehow lost all the photos on my camera of our pumpkin carving, and this morning we woke to find our two largest pumpkins smashed in front of our house, and our cars sprayed with shaving cream. YAY, Mischief Night. That was rather mischievous. I thought Beezus would cry, but she said, "They got your pumpkin and Daddy's pumpkin, Mommy, but my pumpkin, Thor's, Lucy's and Jack's are safe. They didn't hurt the kids."

No comments: