Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Tuesday.01.12.10



Rose. Needle felted flower. 01.11.10




Peg jizo, acrylic painted wooden peg. 01.12.10

Shit, that jizo is awful. But I wanted to see how it would work on peg. I am terrible at painting these round pegs. I should have photographed them in my hand. They are quite small, and I am a bumbling mess. I am going to spend the rest of the day cleaning my home and cooking and laundry. My creative energy is kind of waning right now. I need felting ideas. Anatomical hearts might be in the mix tonight for Mama Henna's art swap...we'll see.

2 comments:

after iris said...

I like the jizo! It's cute. I'm going to have to try making some peg people with Ava.

Still loving the felting. That rose is very sweet. It makes me think of another sweet Rose.

forward tumble said...

I like the jizo, too! What kind of pegs are they? i don't think I know those, are they like the wooden cloths pegs? With the bottom chopped off? or can you get little wooden guys and paint them to your hearts delight?

xx Ines

P.S. put your feet up. sending you love and crative vibes and peace